Refund Policy for Merchandise
- In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and undamaged in any way.
- After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
- If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- The cost of returning the product will be borne by the customer, we will not refund the delivery costs unless the product was damaged when delivered.
- You must have the original receipt for your transaction. If you did not keep your receipt or lost it, we may be able to find your transaction in our system. If it is busy we may ask you to come back later so that we can serve you and our other customers better. We appreciate your consideration.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of original purchase.
- Items may be exchanged for ones of equal or lesser value. If there is a difference, the difference will be issued in the form of store credit.
- Discounted items are considered final sale, unless otherwise specified.
- Items returned or exchanged must be in re-sellable condition, i.e. unworn and unused, and they must be in their original packaging. In other words, if you wouldn’t buy the item for the same price, in the condition that it is in, you can’t return it. No exceptions.
- Returns and exchanges are processed at the sole discretion of the employee processing the return.
Used Bicycle Return Policy
- Used bicycles are sold “as is” and are not eligible for return. Used bicycles are tuned to their best condition before being sold, and are never sold with structural/critical defects. Buyers are encouraged to test ride thoroughly before purchasing.
Work Order Agreement and Conditions:
- All estimates and quotes provided are subject to change. We will make every effort to contact you and inform you of any change in cost for your work order.
- We want your bike to be perfect just as much as you do. However, sometimes things just don’t stay fixed. If a problem recurs, just come on back and we’ll see about putting it right.
- We cannot provide a warranty on flat fixes.
For more information or any other queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org